> The Clubhouse and Boat Houses at Lake Conemaugh, Circa 1888, South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club
Add to Lightbox
The Clubhouse and boat houses at Lake Conemaugh's South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club before the Johnstown Flood in 1889. Fine art limited edition lithographs available, 12.5" x 19", complete with Certificate of Authority.
The Clubhouse at Lake Conemaugh
© Robert L Hunt
all images © Robert Hunt
Robert L Hunt 216 Lowell Ave, Altoona, PA, 16602
814 942 0500